Umbul Nogo

Umbul Nogo




Hello, guys. 
How are you?  Hope you all have wonderful day. 
This time, i wanna tell you about my memorable trips. I'd like to to tell you all about my memorable trip in Umbul Nogo. It was my first time to visit that place. The location of Umbul Nogo is on Karang Lor Village, Wonogiri. It'll took  an hours to get there. This place was very beautiful, there are big aquarium,  a big dam man-mader, kid swimming pool, food court and many more.   You, guys must visit it.  It's a beautiful place to holiday with your family. 

Umbul Nogo has a plenty space. There are many tree that make the place cold. Unfortunately, when me and my family ily go there, we're too late. It almost 2 o'clock when we get there. And it's raining, maybe it's not a heavy rain but it's alright.


My family and I was doing an fish therapy in Umbul Nogo. It's feel tickled when many fish touch and start biting our feet. I feel happy and satisfied when I got the chance to go there.

Next time, when i got the chance to back visiting this place again, I promise to go there earlier than the last time I visit it. 
Now this place was very crowd, because many kids love this place. You won't regret after you visit this place. 

Thank You and see ya. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Why You Should Have This Cool Hijab

REVIEW ARTIKEL UNS